A meeting of representatives of the payment system for users of Kazakhstan was held, at which more than 70 specialists from 27 organizations participated.
The meeting discussed issues of ensuring the functioning of the Payment System of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- The current situation, the results and analysis of payment and information systems of KISC. FASTI.
- The system of instant (mobile) payments – as a new trigger for development of payment systems in Kazakhstan.
- Implementation of ISO 20022international standard.
- The provision of new services for better interaction with customers.
- Prospects for the provision of services of KISC as a SWIFT service bureau.
- Implementation of remote identification mechanism for clients.
You can check presentation material here.